DarbyTech Training Equipment Inc. (DarbyTech) custom designs and manufactures equipment in chemical process operations for the Global Energy sector. DarbyTech equipment supports "hands on" training for process engineers, and operators. Our trainers are fully instrumented with either Programmable Logical Control (PLC) or a Digital Control System (DCS). Our Demonstrators offer manual control.
As a leading supplier of process trainers and laboratory training equipment, DarbyTech Training Equipment Inc. sets the industry standard for process operations training equipment. It is known for its functional training capabilities, quality, and safety features. Industry recruiters and operations managers prefer newly-graduated engineers, technicians, and operators, who have developed their skills on this type of equipment.
Based in the UK with a comprehensive facilities in the UK and along with a Canadian supply chain, we can manufacture to Canadian and European requirements that will meet and exceed global standards.
Darbytech Applied Research Technologies (DART)
DarbyTech was incorporated under the laws of Alberta, Canada in 2003. Our products and services include:
is a subsidiary of DarbyTech Training Equipment. DART designs and builds custom equipment to support applied research projects and pilot plants for R&D.
include corporate training centres, Universities, Colleges, Technical Institutes, Polytechnics around the world.
- Dedicated engineering & design offices in Wynyard UK.
- Approximately 3000sq.ft of flexible manufacturing & assembly space at our fully equipped workshops in Wilton UK.
- In house, manufacture, assembly and testing of all our products.
- Engineering & design across all the disciples with process engineering support.
- Custom “design and build” of pilot plants, R&D rigs and process skids.